Friday, March 15, 2024

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™๐ŸปThe luckiest person is the one who trusts their luck๐Ÿง ⚡️

 I have a whole file in my head I call:

 " Things my imaginary grandmother told me"


In that file I imagine she told me that the luckiest person is the one who trusts their luck. Be on the look out, and stay ready. 


A good friend recently lost a step-mother, and passed a locket family heirloom on to me. Upon having returned home safely after many long and dangerous trips, I have found enough luck, and then some to fill the locket. 

I stay safe to make it to my destinations by always being on the look out, for many long hours. 

I keep up my stamina to stay ready with out growing too weary by imagining the long term futures I am living and working to enjoy. 

As this practice grows I live more and more with the comforting feeling of being in a state of synchronicity. I feel this, in part, as the act of making the best use possible of everything I encounter, trying to align it with my future vision.

And I came across the interesting article below.





























No comments:

Post a Comment