Friday, December 25, 2020

Few shots of available work






This work is made from recycled clothes that I used to make a huppah for a wedding, and then recreated into this dress. It also includes recycled kimono scraps and the last strands of metallic silk organza I used to use in my research at SFU making machines out of conductive textiles. It is a rendering in fashion of the genetic components of DNA twisting and spiraling in our many interstitial membranes that manifest as our particular selves. Usually all we see of eachother is our faces, thus the origami folded face on the front. The body has several sheer layers, and it has pockets, literally our bodies and the dress body. A wearable art science themed cocktail dress with pockets.
.
Size small. $200



This piece is one I drool over but can't bring myself to keep. I feel like I made it for a friend I have yet to meet. Pure silk, intricate detailing,  super comfy fit, impeccable inner finishing, color to rock your endocrine system into a swoon.
.fox mask from Paperhand Puppetry Intervention
Size Medium/Large $70



FINALLY face shields are "IN". This removeable face shield fuzzy hoodie has a Side zipper, front through way pocket, the finishing inside is 👌..all enclosed seams and bias binding. Thread detailing on the sheer face front piece. 🐆🦓🦝 Be your own animal friend. 😘 
.
Size small. $120

 

No comments:

Post a Comment