Monday, June 3, 2024

Creating new ready to wear




Open space ready to work, helpers present and ready to go.


 It's getting to be that time of year when it's so hot we can't get out of the truck & go on our outdoor adventures, so I've been making progress on my plan to fill out my inventory of clothing for sale. I've been working on creating new patterns from paper cargo balloons & mock-ups from a roll of landscaping cloth, gathering fabric to work with & getting the puppies acquainted with their new jobs as my magical elves. I bought a bunch of Japanese print fabrics in Seattle & want to make layers of contrasting trim like ...👘









Finished the lemon yellow/red/black set. 
Next...










Oh how nice it is to make some progress in my own little home home home




No comments:

Post a Comment