Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Kids Clothes @ TreeHouse Kid and Craft! + the Raindrop artists market on the 30th!

Kristen @ Tree House Kid and Craft is amazing! and she keeps me working! Here are some new pieces for chillins I brought in this week ahead of the Raindrop Artists market this weekend, Saturday the 30th here @ TreeHouse. I will be here with the board game costume " The House of John King" for folks to play and a trunk sale of adult work for sale!
Caroline gave me three bags of ribbons that turned into jumpers!

old quilting materials turned into this skirt and these reversible jumpers

I went alittle over board with this white frilly tunic. There a beautiful piece of antique lace in the back.

This cordinating fishy and tiger prints turned into these sweet little cotton dresses
indigo and gold japanese calico flower petal skirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment