Tuesday, April 24, 2012

UPCYCLE Trashion Fashion Show

 photo by Ashley McIntyre
 That's my girl up there with her winning medal and a check for $20!  We went out for pizza and beer. Stellazine is vegan, so we ordered the weirdest pizza ever: a third vegan (no cheese) and my third with sausage, which makes it a vegan pizza with sausage.
 She was awarded "Most Stylish!"
 My girl kickin' it in the winner's circle!

 The clothes were described by a by-stander as a "post apocalyptic acid trip"

 The local contemporary art gallery ATHICA, asked me to enter the recycled/upcycled fashion show.... so I dug out the white animated clothing I made a long time ago out of thread  and fabric scraps and old ship sails, and we had ourselves a blast!



 Stellazine working her pin wheel brain while truckin' down the run way @ the ATHICA Trashion Fashion show.
Charly Byram rolling on down the run way @ the ATHICA Trashion fashion show
Gold head and Red head dancing to The Ecotones

No comments:

Post a Comment