Thursday, April 11, 2024

Documentation of stalking: Stalking 101

 I watch too much 48 hours... But I've also got personal history & have learned to document document document. So I have made this video and posted it to my Instagram account and also to YouTube, and have reported the user for the comments.  





Nothing too alarming. A bit
conversational for communicating with a total stranger who is anonymous, but.... then they woke up and chose violence.

So whoever you are, and whatever your issue, take it elsewhere. 
                     ***********************
So, The beginning of this post was published on April 11th. This follow up comes on the 14th. I think I have an idea of who the person in question is based on an email I received this morning.
I very much appreciate receiving this communication, because of the stress of having to deal with all of the unknown variables that are possible from stalking behavior.



And here is the poem which I did not respond to back in February.





No comments:

Post a Comment